The structure of the enterpriseDeveloping for retailers, factories, shops, agencies, etc.
About the service
When we fulfil our duties, we discuss with colleagues, Clients, exchange documents, create products etc., we should feel comfortable also. This means that “communication”, “processes”, “functions”, “work” etc. should be properly structured. In a non-structured company, it is not comfortable to work, in the same way as it is not comfortable to live in a “Communal apartment”.
With an aim of setting a comfortable (for the work of employees as well as for a successful business) structure in the Company, our experts offer services in developing effective structurs of the enterprise/section.
If Your Company just appeared and such a structure is immediately requiredу so that later, it is not required to solve problems here-above mentioned.., then this service is for You.
If Your company has grown (suddenly or gradually) and it became difficult to work efficiently under the old conditions, and if:
- Many employees are overloaded and cannot physically cope with all their duties. There is an insufficient number of staff…
- On the contrary, there is sufficient staff, but many insignificant activities. Everything is not organized and there is no sense of order....
- A number of questions arise: who should the employees or a whole department be subordinated to; who does what exactly. To which employee or department should a specific task be assigned? For conflicts, left out Clients and disputes not to arise…
- The employees of the sales department serve only the current deals and do not show the required activity in the search for new contacts… How to motivate their initiative?
- Managers "on business trips", fear to miss “their” Clients at the office. Constant disputes occur on their own about commissions or demonstrative refusals to work with “somebody else’s” Client. How to stop that?
- A full dependence on the qualifications of the managers who are already choosing with which Clients to work and which deal to take on their own. And how to fire them if everything depends on them?
- Various disputes arise during service to Clients, in fact, it is not clear who to ask. It is difficult to verify the work of many departments and specialists – "a state inside another".
- And most importantly, the best initiatives and beginnings remain “good intentions” which do not survive among “uninterested” employees and colleagues,
Then this service is for You.
How the elaboration goes on
An analysis of the structures of the Company is performed (or group of companies)
and the principle of distribution of duties among employees and departments
Checks are performed on the typical (characteristical) errors which are allowed when setting structures (a Company as a whole as well as in different departments).
Also, a collection and analysis of “bottle-necks” are performed for the whole chain of interactions between departments. For example,
- Is there no “natural enterprise” at the Company, when each employee or department fulfils a long cycle of work “from the beginning to the end” (for example, “lead” the Client from their first contact and “convincing” to the signing of documents and “shipping”)?
- Is each employee loaded with “one type” of functions or do they have to shift from one type of work to another (for example, attend calls — sign documents — meet Clients and “convince” the contact)?
- Are expensive employees doing unqualified jobs (For example, the head accountant “is making copies” or “takes payments to the bank”)?
- Are psychologically difficult works being traded for less difficult and pleasant ones which do not require special qualifications (also known as "laziness of the second level" — a term of Sychev S.). For example, is the work with Clients on the trading floor being substituted with – a never-ending sorting of goods on shelves and initiative calls to new Clients being substituted to – only answering incoming calls?
etc. Down the list of typical "bottle-necks".
An optimal structure of the business is set up. Problems with the optimization of personal work are solved at the same time. Also in order to:
- Avoid disputes due to the distribution of functions or territory (for example, arguments or misunderstandings about the services rendered to the same Client).
- On the contrary, avoid disturbances in the chain of work and the appearance of new chains for which nobody takes responsibility.
- Avoid “sovereign states” in the Company when the employee, after completing all his work, has the possibility to “cover” himself.
- Avoid the fact that the organization of the Directors goes to “nothingness” and to have the possibility of controlling the steps of the work of each employee.
- Avoid overpaying qualified specialists for routine or standard functions, but on the contrary set their qualifications “not to good usage”.
- Avoid being afraid of “current staff”, "strife between departments" or the resignation of a “genius employee”.
- Avoid cultivating employees at the company, who after doing some non-transferrable work, start to “blackmail” the management with their qualifications and demand “special conditions” for themselves.
- Avoid worrying about the future of the Company as a whole.
What You get:
- A concentrated consulting with the possibility of having audio-recordings (At Your request, we are ready to provide, for that purpose, a Dictaphone).
- A structure with a functional description of duties at the Company and/or section of the department (taking the business specifics into consideration), which provides stability and workability.
- A description of the principles of Company structuring and its departments (explaining "why").
The price and Your benefit
The cost and duration of the elaboration:
- for small companies / departments [up to 15 (job) positions] – 2-3 days,
- for medium-sized companies / departments [up to 30 (job) positions] – 3-4 days,
- for large companies [holding companies with great number departments] – by arrangement
The cost of the 1-day work USD 885.